10 Pure 100% English Beeswax Bars | Hand Poured Beeswax Bars | English 100% Pure Beeswax
10 Pure 100% English Beeswax Bars
Wax type: Beeswax
10 Hand poured 30g (approx.) beeswax bars using the finest pure English Beeswax.
Uses for these beeswax bars include:
• As a rub on garden tools to prevent rusting
• Make your own fire starters/lighters
• Coat nails and screws to prevent the wood from splitting
• Water and weatherproof hats, untreated leather bags, boots, and jackets
• Do you sew? Use beeswax on your thread to make it easier to thread your needle. Also good for beading and leather-work
• Green fingered? Use as an ingredient for making natural tree grafting wax
• Use as a lubricant on drawers and hinges.• Blend with other oils for furniture polish
• Polish shoes and boots
With the environment always in mind, I keep my packaging to a minimum and only use packaging that is made of reusable or recyclable materials.